Typical Requests of Previous Clients
- I hate networking but I want more people to get to know my work, what should I do?
- What kind of message about my expertise or business will attract the right people?
- How can I improve the engagement with my target audience?
- What is the best way to build a solid network of relevant contacts?
- I want to use social media in order to be more visible online, how should I start?
- How can I improve my networking, presentation and organising skills?
What You’ll Get
Business Connecting Consulting will help you to strategically improve your visibility with the help of the 6 steps of Business Connecting that focus on how to:
- Discover your personal, energizing networking style.
- Create your authentic brand story.
- Reach and engage with your target audience.
- Build a quality network of relevant contacts.
- Increase your visibility with suitable online marketing material.
- Connect authentically at events and while presenting.
As your consultant, I will develop an understanding of your goals closely with you so that you achieve them. I bring years of Business Connecting expertise, alongside with a forward-thinking, innovative, globally oriented mind, sincere interest, result orientation and enthusiasm.
- 1-2 Hour consulting sessions on how to apply the 6 Business Connecting steps
- Generating creative ideas and perspectives
- Exchanging knowledge and experiences
- Working with practical tools and easy-to-use templates
- Planning steps strategically
“Floor is an energetic connector. She has a solid theoretical knowledge of community activation and flexible ways of organising work and the practical experience in this field of work. Her network was a valuable asset for our international business development efforts for Part-up in Berlin, Germany.”
Ralph Boeije, founder Part-up
“Floor is an energetic innovator and networker. She loves to create new things and find the right people for her ideas. When I worked with her, she was far ahead of time with new ways of working (digitally and people oriented). It took years before the organisation was at that level. I have enjoyed working with her.” Nassira Hassani, advisor government
“In 2011 and 2012 I enjoyed working with Floor on two projects in the field of The New Way of Working. She knew how to connect people with her openness and sincere interest. In combination with her enthusiasm, energy and result orientation, she made a significant contribution to the success of these projects.” Maurits Hoenders, freelance facilitator
How to Get Consulting?
Start HERE or send an EMAIL