Motzstr. 10, 10777 Berlin, Germany
Tax number 18 435 01055
When do we collect personal data about you?
We collect personal data when you:
– subscribe to our newsletter
– make use of one of our services or products
– interact with us in person, through correspondence, by phone, by social media, or through our website
The collection of personal data is based on consent from the subscriber. Personal data of subscribers will be transferred to and processed by MailChimp. MailChimp is one of our processors and collects and stores (e.g., via sign-up forms) personal data.
Why do we collect and use personal data?
We collect and use personal data mainly to perform direct sales, direct marketing and customer service. We also collect data about suppliers and partners. We may use your information for the following purposes:
– Send you marketing communications which you have requested. These may include information about our products and services, events, activities. This communication is subscription based and requires your consent.
– Send you information about the products and services that you have purchased from us.
– Provide you content and venue details on a webinar or event you signed up for.
– Reply to a ‘Contact me’ or other web forms you have completed on our websites (e.g. to download an e-book).
– Follow up on incoming requests (customer support, emails, chats, or phone calls).
– Contact you to conduct surveys about your opinion on our products and services.
– For fulfilling our obligations related to contracts and agreements with customers, partners and suppliers such as order confirmation, invoice and similar.
What type of personal data is collected?
We collect your name and email address and if needed for communication also your phone number, title and your company’s name. We may also collect feedback, comments and questions received from you in service-related communication and activities, such as meetings, phone calls, documents, and emails. From our website, we may collect actions taken on it.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store personal data for as long as we find it necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the personal data was collected. When the personal data that we have collected is no longer required, we will delete it in a secure manner.
Your rights to your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
– The right to request a copy of your personal data that we hold about you.
– The right to request that we correct your personal data if inaccurate or out of date.
– The right to request that your personal data is deleted when it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data.
– The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time.
Do we share your data with anyone?
Social media plugins
For the social media plug-ins: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Xing, YouTube Medium and Google we use a “two-click solution”. This means that no personal data is sent to the providers of these plug-ins when you visit our website. Only when you click on one of the plug-ins are any personal data transmitted: when the plug-in is activated, data are automatically sent to the plug-in provider and stored on their servers. We have no influence over the collected data and data processing procedures, neither do we know exactly what volume of data is collected, the purposes they serve, nor how long they are stored for.
The content of the website pages is prepared with utmost care. Nonetheless, we cannot assume liability for the timeless accuracy and completeness of the information. Our website contains links to external websites. As the contents of these third-party websites are beyond our control, we cannot accept liability for them. Responsibility for the contents of the linked pages is always held by the provider or operator of the pages.
Your right to complain with a supervisory authority
If you are unhappy with the way in which your personal data has been processed, you may contact email@example.com. If you remain dissatisfied, then you have the right to apply directly to your national supervisory authority for a decision.